Friday, May 2, 2008

May 2, 2008

This is Aaron's second trip to the park. The first time it was bitter cold. This day was really warm and I let Aaron crawl around and try new things.
The first thing I tried to do is let him crawl around on the grass. He had fun touching and feeling it. But everytime he went to crawl he would hurry and pull back his hands as if he touched something hot. He wasn't used to crawling on that kind of texture. He never did crawl on the grass.


Poor kid, what parents do to make themselves laugh. Good thing he liked it too. :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

That is so funny! What a cute little kid! He really is adorable. Yeah I'm not looking forward to the flight home... I'm going to wear those special stocking things that supposedly help with circulation but I plan on being up and around a ton. Sounds pretty miserable to me but at least I just have to do it 1 time and I'm done.

saltysista said...

He loves the park! What a cutie. I know..what is wrong with us? We make our children do these weird things so we can laugh at them?? I remember Action Max would let his little boy stay up until like midnight or later every night. Is that an Italian thing?