Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Keeping busy right before Christmas. The purse is for our little cousin Valentina, for Christmas. The other pictures are moments when my kids are playing "quietly" and this is what I find. The first one is Aaron and Jordan playing church. Jordan is standing on their table reading and talking about Jesus and Aaron was listening reverently.

The next ones are Aaron and Jordan sneakily taking a bite out of each piece of fruit. Then Aaron "sleeping" on his bed, he got down to his underware to do so. I didn't realize this until after I took his picutre. I asked what he was doing, and he told me "I'm a Lamanite mommy". Sigh. Glad you listen Aaron. :)







1 comment:

Kati said...

Claire loved seeing this pictures of your boys! Love your little purse. I'm so glad you gave it a try. It's a fun easy project. I've been missing you guys lately. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.