Monday, December 26, 2011













blogger isn't working for me. so to make it fast the kids LOVED Christmas. it snowed christmas eve. Aaron and Jordan were in heaven. they loved all of their pressents. we opened them saturday morning. on christmas day we gave our gifts to Jesus. We made a picture of baby Jesus and wrote down all month long their gifts to Jesus ( aka good choices). As I read all of them I was overwhelmed at what good kids I have. It's easy to remember all of the screaming, tantrums, teasing and so on that your kids do. I was instead reminded of all the GOOD that my kids do. What a great reminder for me too. I love these kids.

Christmas Eve we spent at aunt Ivana's and uncle Ivo's. Aunt Ivana is awesome with kids, kept them entertained and even dressed them up like Santa Claus.

Merry Christmas to all of you! I wish I could look each of you in the eyes, tell you how much I love you, and hope that you feel it as I give you a hug. Please accept it from our blog instead and know that I love you!

2 comments:

The Tylkas said...

Merry Christmas!! Hope you got our card. Many thoughts of you during the holidays. You r so lucky you got snow. We had none and it is so ugly.

Lia said...

Dear Julie- I love reading about your little family- and I am glad you have many people there who love you. I'm sure they feel your love, too. Your family is so precious, and I'm so proud of you and all you've done. Sometimes the thing we feel is right is nevertheless difficult, and that never seems to daunt you. You're a sweet example to me. I'm sending my warmest love over the ocean to you; I hope you can feel it!

Also- I don't know if you will find out any other way- we are going to have our SEVENTH in June. Wow, huh?

Love to you...
Lia