Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Partners in crime


Aaron and Jordan are little buddies. They are so cute when they are accomplices in crime or just plain fun. We were at a bathroom at the local grocery store in the crazy attempt to have me go to the bathroom while having 3 kids and hoping that they don't go into another stall and don't touch ANYTHING. They inevitably do, and it grosses me out. So we always wash our hands after. They had so much fun drying their hands, and for once I had my camera with me. I try to go to the bathroom only in an emergency because it's a lot of work.

To date they have also:

Stolen some juice boxes from the cupboard and hid themselves in a secretive corner and giggled like school girls while taking turns drinking. It was plain adorable!

2 comments:

Brianna Smith said...

So stinkin' cute!!!!

Traci said...

Oh boy! It's a good thing that they dont have Paige around to teach them some tricks... she is the sneakiest one of all!