Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Crawling

 Well, Isabel has finally done what she's been threatening promising to do for about a month: she started "crawling".  It looks more like a limp, but she's moving.  It's official.  I'm the mom of 3 active kids- not just 2 active boys and a pleasant baby.  She even opened the cupboard and started pulling out breakable china plates.  It's time to baby proof.
 I have to say that I'm loving being the mommy of a girl.  We painted our toenails last week.  Ok maybe it was all my idea, but one day she's going to be begging me to do it together.  I also really, really love putting cute things on her, like head bands and bows.  Thanks to my friend Kati for supplying me the needed supplies to make the headbands, and thanks to Abigail for teaching me how to make the clips/flowers.

2 comments:

Brianna Smith said...

She is a doll! I love her sweet smile!

Scott and Karin said...

YAY! Go Isabel! One day she will be asking you to paint her toes...Annie does it all the time! Girls are fun.