Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sand eating, apricot picking, cinderalla dress

 On our weekly trip to the beach this week we had a lot of fun.  Isabel ate a lot of sand.  I did try really hard to prevent this.  But being the 3rd, my attention isn't always on her.
 They had fun being launched into the water by dad.  I tuffi nel mare, che bello!





 We've been picking the apricots from the tree on the hill by our house.  Jordan is quite the monkey, he's good at climbing trees.

 This picture is courtesy of Aaron.


 Paolo went to the open market on Saturday.  He called me and told me he had a "suprise" for me.  It turns out he bought me this white dress from a used clothing stand.  The thought was very  much appreciated.  I do have to admit that it's very 1800's and I would fit in very well in a polygamist sect wearing it.

For a laugh I tried on the dress.  As soon as Jordan saw me, his face lit up and he exclaimed "oh mom!  You look beautiful!"  Then he came over and kissed my hand!  Melt my heart Jordan, thank you.  Then they both had to dance with mom like Cinderella does with the prince.
Jordan even commented 2 days later about how pretty mom was in her white dress.  Thanks?








3 comments:

Heidi said...

your kids are the coolest! They love their mom so much!!! and the white dress. wow! well, at least you now have some "dress-ups" for isabel :)

Brianna Smith said...

I love that Paolo was thinking of you- how sweet :) And your boys are precious! It's great to have these memories documented!

Scott and Karin said...

Can I borrow that dress for our "Prom" night coming up in august? ;) I love it!