Friday, July 6, 2012

getting bigger

 Just a couple of fun pictures of Isabel.  She is pulling herself up to things now.  I was looking at her tonight and thought, "pretty soon I'm going to have a walking toddler!"  Good-bye baby.  I can barely stand the thought.  She also got onto her knees.  So she'll start crawling very soon too.  She'll be 11 months next week, so maybe it's about time to crawl.
 This is Isabel getting so excited watching her brothers running into the waves.  She gets so excited it makes me want to jump up and down for joy too.
Love my little girl!

4 comments:

Sabrina Gironda Perkins said...

she is so cute

The Tylkas said...

I want to see baby pictures of you because I imagine you look like she does!

Scott and Karin said...

I'd say about time...Milo is also pulling himself up to standing on everything and although he's not hands and knees crawling he does this inchworm thing and he gets around all over...and did I mention he goes up the stairs too? I may have another Indie on my hands! AHHH! She is so cute though! And she just loves to watch her brothers entertain her, why does she need to go anywhere?

Heidi said...

cuteness! I'm going through withdrawals. I think another visit is in order. POST HASTE! :)