Saturday, January 19, 2013

I've got a toddler!

 I thought with Jordan and Aaron in school my life would get significantly easier.  I failed to take into account that Isabel was turning into a TODDLER!!!!!!!  Yesterday was one thing after another.  While I was sweeping, she was emptying the flour bag onto my floor.  While I was cleaning that up, she was emptying the sugar onto the floor...  It's time for baby locks!  While I was putting on a baby lock on this cupboard, she got into the garbage...  One of those kind of days.

 Although my life is not easy with my baby turning into a toddler, wouldn't trade it for the world, or for all the ease in the world.  I love this kiddo too much!
Also in the toddler phase it's hard to get a good picture of her, because she always tries to get my camera while I'm trying to take the picture. :)

No comments: