Wednesday, January 9, 2013

pancakes

 There's not much special going on around our house.  I'm grateful to have the boys back in school and Isabel is turning into a terrible 2 year-old way ahead of schedule. :)  The other day I made some home made maple syrup from concentrate that I have.  So we made pancakes to go with.  I've been wanting to use this elephant cutter that my mom gave me a while ago.  So we had ELEPHANT PANCAKES.
 With my sewing projects I'm good at starting but not finishing them.  This quilt is one that I pieced the zig-zag top a long time before moving to Italy.  I finally finished up a back for it and spray basted it together last night.  Now I just need a machine that I can quilt it on. :)
This is the top that I had finished a while back.

2 comments:

The Tylkas said...

Your quilt is beautiful:)

Scott and Karin said...

Lots of love! Thought you might need that! Love you guys!