Wednesday, January 30, 2013

my knight in shining armour

 I'm a total dork for taking a picture of my 3 year-old's drawing and posting it, but here it is.  My kids were drawing pictures to give a friend.  They have stencils that they like to trace, but Jordan added a knight to his horse.  To tell the truth, I think that he drew himself.  He's got the super-hero mask, a huge smile and like the real life Jordan, isn't holding still. It put a smile on my face.
 My little girl likes her dolls, but she also really, really likes balls, and pulling her brothers hair and then laughing tauntingly.
 Aaron is growing like a weed!
And somehow Jordan held still long enough to get a picture of him.  We set a record.

Speaking of record setting, we've gone 3 days without cartoons.  How have we done it do you ask?  Because I'm trying to teach my kids to be reverent when other people pray, and until they do it, we don't get to watch cartoons.  I know I'm a mean mommy, but can't think of another way to do it.

2 comments:

Brianna Smith said...

Dolls and strollers. What every girl her age needs. And I think the picture of Jordan is so handsome. And Aaron has some serious talent standing on his head like that!

Heidi said...

Isabel is so big!!! I need to come visit again and see you and your weeds (I mean children!)

Loves from the snowy Utah tundra!