Wednesday, May 29, 2013

a few more of my favorite things...

Sei il mio amico.  E anche tu sei il mio amico!

Tonight as I was letting Aaron chose the bedtime cartoon, Jordan turned to Aaron hugged him tight and said, "tu sei il mio amico!"  "You're my friend!"

Aaron hugged him back and said "anche tu sei il mio amico."  "You're my friend too!"  And they stayed hugging each other for a little bit.  The sweetest thing I've ever seen.

There's something in my mother heart that just melts when these two love each other as much as I do.  I'm such a lucky mother!

Aaron e Jordan e Gesu
 These are also two of my favorite pictures that Aaron has drawn recently.
Papa Jim and Grandma Copple

 My super hero's loving their bikes...

And the little Principessa is now climbing all over the chairs, and table.  She now has more missiles to launch.  If this kid doesn't turn into a star pitcher I'll be surprised.

No comments: