Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Zio Daniele

 Uncle Daniele had a birthday and the boys decided the he needed a gecko birthday cake.  I got the idea from spoonful.com, and it's totally easy to make.  I made a weight watcher's brownie recipe and it was a really good cake!
 Buon compleanno Zio!!!!!
 As an aside, this is what our bath water looks like most days.  Totally gross.
 And as another aside, the little principessa's hair is growing and when I'm actually able to tie her down get her to hold still so that I can put them in, she likes like quite the little girl!

Also, we've taken away her binky.  She did fine.  I'm still totally missing it!

1 comment:

Pedersen Posse said...

That bath water is gross! The cake sure turned out cute and I love Isabel's hair! That last picture of her is priceless!