Sunday, September 29, 2013

last trip to the beach

 I've said it several times that we're taking our "last trip of the season to the beach."  I think that this time it really was.  The very end of September... it was also the last day of getting into the 80's or so the weatherman says.  Today it is officially raining and cool.  It actually got warm enough to take a dip in the water ( a little cool for me, but I have to follow the kids in to keep them safe), and enough sun for me to get my last sunburn of the season. :)

 There were lots of little sea shells on Saturday, and 3 jelly fish too.  I can do without the jelly fish!
 There were some people going past on horses, which isn't a site you see often around here.
 Isabel had a poop accident in her full length swim suit, so we had to go to plan B.  She had several tantrums (love having a 2 year-old!) and tried to walk around butt naked on the beach.  It took a lot of effort to get her to stay dressed.
 I don't know if you can tell how sandy she is, but she sure was covered in it!
Good-bye beach!!!

No comments: