Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What do you know?

the ferrari
 Some funny conversations happen in the "ferrari" (that's what my kids call my old car).  Jordan has lately been saying a couple of phrases:  so tutto su... I know everything about..., and so un po` di... I know a little bit about...

For example both Paolo and I have heard more than once that Jordan knows everything about volcanoes.  He's seen some pictures and videos on the internet with mom and with uncle Daniele.  Therefore he is now an expert, or so he thinks.

The other day this one made me laugh:

So un po` delle streghe.  Sono cattivissime. (pausa mentre ci pensa)  Mangiano la carne. (un'altra piccola pausa)  E mangiano i bambini per la pappa.

I know a little bit about witches.  They are evil!  (a pause while he thinks about it)  They eat meat.  (another small pause) They eat little children for dinner.

Good to know.  Stay away from witches folks!
 The little principessa has recently started pre-school.  She loves it! FINALLY, a break from mom.  Nothing but kids, kids, kids to play with!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Oh boy! Little kids really do know everything about everything, don't they! :) I'm glad Isabel is loving school!