Wednesday, March 12, 2014

more treasure hunting


We recently went on yet another treasure hunt.  My kids never get sick of finding treasure.  I love the outdoors, and fueling their immaginations.  And for heaven sakes, I live in Italy! for crying out loud.  This place is beautiful and green.  I've got to soak up every second I can.

 My boys are so good at playing together and doing things.  Our little princess has a hard time keeping up, especially when we go on our excursions.  I can feel differences between the boys and the girls too.  Isabel waistes spends a lot of time doddling, wandering off the path we're on, and picking flowers.  My boys pick up sticks, and hit each other with them.  Not as cute as getting a bouquet of flowers, but a lot more time efficient. :)
Even though my kids are all different, they love each other.  And I love them.  And I love that they love each other.

No comments: