Monday, March 23, 2015

sacrament meeting entertainment

Yesterday during sacrament meeting (the hour of our worship services where you try to listen to talks and have 3 children sit quietly- in theory) Isabel was going crazy.  I don't think she got enough movement in during primary and she usually uses me for a punching bag.  In this case as her personal kleenex.  She discovered that picking her nose and trying to wipe it on me got quite a good reaction and she would fall apart in giggles.  I think we had at least 20 minutes of trying to fend off the boogers.  Once in a while when she was failing in her attempt to wipe a boogie on me, she'd eat it.  Totally gross.  Only grosser was when she thought it was great fun to try and get her boogers into MY mouth!  My little girl lives life intensely, and the booger game was no different!

No comments: