Thursday, March 5, 2015

True stories

Aaron loves telling "jokes" or barzellette as their called in Italian.  They usually have the same theme- a mother of his class mate that wanted to steal money or jewels from important people like the mayor, and end up stealing something that they didn't want, like garbage cans.  He laugh meniacally and tells a lot of them!

Unfortunately I have a joke to tell, but even more unfortunately it's TRUE!


 Chocolate up my nose. I've been sharing a car with Paolo while his is in the shop. The other day as I was driving up the hill to my house I was reaching into the pocket on the door to my left where I keep my gate opener to our drive way. I found an open half-eaten bar of chocolate. As I was fumbling to move it out of the way so that I could quickly get the remote a small piece of chocolate flew up. And it went straight up my nostril!!! Not pleasant. I guess I found out one way I don't like chocolate!


No comments: