Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mission Reunion

My mission president had a mission reunion mid-July. They've been called to serve in West Africa for the church, and it was 10 years this July that they've been home. I'm so glad that I was able to go and see them. Lee and Jane Curtis have had a profound effect on my life and I'm so grateful for them. I'm also so grateful for the time I had to serve as a missionary in Italy. My life will never be the same again!

A few random pictures. Probably our last trip to the zoo since our zoo pass expired at the end of the month.

One of my mission companions got married this week. Yeah for marriage!
Jordan's face is typical of one he makes quite often lately.

1 comment:

Chris said...

yay for you moving back to Italy!!! I'm a little jealous 'cause I miss the people in that ward. It was a hard year for me, but so good for me at the same time. Good Luck with the packing and the whole traveling thing!