Monday, August 22, 2011

Party of 3


Almost 10 days into the transition and doing ok. Both of my kids are more whiny, most especially Jordan. But other than that, this transition is MUCH better than going from 1 to 2.

So far Isabel is quite a pleasant baby. Doesn't cry much unless really hungry. Getting on schedule has been a little harder than I remember. I'm a big believer in eating, staying awake, and then sleeping in order to get your baby on schedule. She's been going 4-6 hours between feedings and it's been freaking me out. Jordan was on a 2 hour cycle and ate a ton. I think it freaks me out mostly because she's so small. But as a friend reminded me yesterday, I guess I won't worry about as long as she's wetting diapers and growing.

I have a friend, Kati, that is the awesomest quilter! She's got me going to a quilting group that I love. She is so creative, and inspires me. Well, I was the very LUCKY recipient of one of her blankets, and I LOVE it!!! Thank you Kati.

Bed time wind down...

1 comment:

Scott and Karin said...

We need to come see you! It's been so busy with getting ready for school to start. The first couple weeks are really hard to get on a schedule, you just have to stick to it. My kids are always so tired those first two weeks or so it's almost impossible to get them to wake up to eat, and then to stay awake after they've eaten. You'll get there!