Wednesday, September 14, 2011

4 generations

My mom came to visit (aka help me out like crazy after having Isabel). She was here almost a whole 2 weeks. We went up to see grandma Wilson - also affectionately called "crazy grandma" by my brother's kids. They call her crazy grandma because she's as much one of the kids as they are. And that's why we love her to death. So here's Carol, Colleen, Julie, and Isabel. Four generations of women!
Mom just before we took her to the airport. I cried a little bit after she got in the security line. I was so grateful for her help. I also thought about how blessed I am to have such a wonderful mom that taught me so well. This is one of the things that is hardest for me about moving to Italy- being so far away from my family (and friends).

The other day we eating at the table- this time around it was grapes. Aaron stuffed his cheeks full and said, "look mom!" My boy that I love to death!

Jordan trying to imitate Aaron, but not pulling it off as well.
Jordan is often heard to say "I'm the catcher." Second runner up is "I'm the pitcher."
Here's my little catcher. Notice he's looking at me through the space in the glove. You can see his little eye.
And this is Isabel at 4 weeks old right after her bath tonight. She was pushing her head up high. You can't tell as well here because between seeing her do it and getting the camera, it wasn't as high as before. I just can't believe how strong at 4 weeks old. Her brothers better not pick on her when she's a little older or they're going to end up getting a beating!
Go Isabel!

1 comment:

Pedersen Posse said...

Yay for great grandmas! Your kiddos are so cute.