Saturday, February 18, 2012

6 months old

This picture reminds me of my grandma when I see her eyes, and it also reminds me a little of my sister Maureen. Isabel loves the prunes.

This a picture of an outfit that I love, but the picture doesn't do it justice. A little vain I know, but I am a girl. :)
Another one of my favorite dresses. Thanks mom!


I can't believe that Isabel turned 6 months on the 13th! Time flies even faster with each kid that I have. She's taking solids now. It's making her a little constipated. So we've introduces some prunes and that's helped a lot.

She is sitting up for long periods all by herself. She grabs for things but isn't very coordinated and once in a while hits herself in the face. She is not rolling, and I'm not complaining about this. I really need to put her on her tummy more, but with her two tazmanian devil brothers, it's very difficult to do so.

This week she also started sleeping very little during the day and being very distracted when she breast feeds. This results in long days for mom, and both of us getting wet during every feeding because she keeps popping off. You want to tell her to quit being curious, but then again, you don't...

Isabel is a HAPPY baby and smiles at everyone. It makes me happy to have a pleasant child.

4 comments:

Traci said...

I LOVE that picture of Isabel in the white dress. So darling! What a sweetheart

Kati said...

So sweet!

Sabrina Gironda Perkins said...

She is so cute!

Scott and Karin said...

I see grandma's eyes too!