Thursday, February 23, 2012

Flash Jordan

This is Jordan tracing his own foot. It was quite a funny site.
Hi, my name is Flash Jordan. I am a superhero, famous amongst my family members. I am most famous for...
  • drawing on my face
  • drawing on the rest of my body- body art
  • coloring the floor different colors. My mom was happy it washed away.
  • being the tease of the family. I know how to make Aaron scream in a bad way. I'm getting there with my little 6 month old sister too.
  • the cuddle bear of the family. I like to be cuddled. I also can't live without my special blanket to cuddle when I sleep.
  • I'm going to be the ninja of the family, and fight off bad guys. I practice on Aaron. I can run and jump on him like no other.
  • falling apart for no reason the way that all 2 year-olds do. I'm really good at screaming so loud and so long that the static turns on in my mom's head and she's checked out for quite a while.
I'm best at...
  • cocking back my elbow before I take off running real fast, just like real super heros. Check out my moves while wrestling with my dad!
  • making others laugh
  • talking- A LOT. While my parents are driving in the car they sometimes wish I had never learned how to talk. I'm good at the whole time we're in the car yelling at the very top of my lungs (and boy I am loud) Mooooooom, Daaaaaaaaaaad... and once I have their attention I can say all kinds of things.
  • bringing joy and happiness despite how busy I am.
  • refusing to take naps and being pretty grumpy in the evening for it. I can fall apart and wail like no other for reasons such as... my cup is the wrong color, wrong spoon, you smiled at me- what's your problem?!, you gave me the wrong quantity. I wanted a little bit of milk, not a lot.
Super powers...

  • Run fast. There's a reason why they call me flash. Again, check out my elbow before I run. I am totally awesome. My mom smiles every time I do it.
  • I'm starting to learn to draw and loving it
  • I can sit quietly and puruse books by myself for 5-10 minutes
  • Be very sweet with my sister and feed her, give her toys, and even cover her face with my blanket when she's screeching really loud.
  • When mom asks what happened, I am very knowledgable and can quickly and always tell her it was Aaron...
  • I am good at helping my mom cook, especially with flour. I know how to throw and spread that stuff like nobody's business.
  • Being a parrott. I repeat EVERYTHING I hear. I've got an awesome vocabulary and have been speaking in full sentences since I was 18 months old. I can do it in both English and Italian now!
This is the best money ever spent... the costume that is. I got it on sale for Aaron one year. Jordan has worn it all day every day for the past 10 days. He even calls himself Flash Jordan. Below are the wrestling moves he knows how to use on dad.



1 comment:

Pedersen Posse said...

He sounds so much like Luke. My mom was just here and showed us the movie Real Steel. My boys haven't stopped boxing since.