Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Al Mare

 We live about an hour drive from the beach.  We went to the beach by Ravenna, and the boys had to bribed to get out of the water after 2.5 hours of jumping in.  We had a lot of fun!









Fun day!  Isabel just turned 10 months old.  She's blossomed over night.  Rolling over, including during diaper changes, waves hello to everyone, plays peek-a-boo, and says "mamma" and "aaaa- oooon" for Aaron.  Yesterday I heard something like "oh-dan" for Jordan but I have yet to hear it again.  Will hopefully get a good video of her doing all of her favorite tricks/games.

3 comments:

Brianna Smith said...

SOOOO AWESOME! The beach looks like so much fun there! I am so glad that you all went out there- and that they boys loved being in the water! Isabel is a doll- she is getting SO BIG! I can't believe she is 10 months old!

Sabrina Gironda Perkins said...

I wish I could be there too

Unknown said...

i miss italy SO MUCH. and look at that baby! she's so cute. how fun for you guys to get out to the beach!!