Monday, June 4, 2012

Rolling Over

Isabel has been a happy sitter for a very long time. Both of my boys were crawling by 7-8 months.  Isabel is 9.5 months and just started rolling over.  She's not super fast at it (phew! I still have 2 busy boys to chase after too).  It's strange for me to have a child be slow at her milestones.  And yes, she is now trying to roll over during diaper changing.  Sigh, I could have waited a lot longer for that!

We've been finishing up our English  lessons I've been doing with two girls that live next to us.  This was on a treasure hunt we did as part of a "birthday party" for our last lesson.  They were supposed to be jumping on one foot to the garage and back.  Aaron had my running shoes on (don't ask why) which are 2 sizes too big for me. :)  And Jordan is still learning to jump on one foot.




 And finally, we've been enjoying summer weather.  Our next door neighbors had this table and chairs that they no longer used and passed on to us.  We've had several picnics in front of our house, and I have a feeling, many more to come.

 At our birthday party for English class.
 Yesterday Jordan just HAD to try on the gardening boots.

Notice the white flowers on her dress.  Today they are blue thanks to the new blue skirt that I washed with the rest of my clothes (along with anything else that was white before it went into the wash).  I hate it when I learn the hard way!

No comments: