Saturday, September 22, 2012

First week of school

 This was the first week of school.  I forgot my camera the first day, or at least thought I forgot.  Found out it was in the bag after all.  The next 4 days I forgot to actually take a picture, and so this is where they leave their jackets before entering the school.  It went pretty well.  Aaron can't wait to leave me, and Jordan has separation anxiety.  Fared pretty well though.
 This was Isabel looking upside down at me, being cute as always.  She is a certified flirt.  Anyone over about 50 years old gets waved at by Isabel and usually a kiss blown their way too.  So cute.  She gets offended when she doesn't get a "ciao" back her way.


 And she is not only walking, she is also climbing.  Notice the sooty hand print on her face. :)


 There was a medieval celebration at a city called Medicina, about 40 km from our house.  You can only guess that the boys LOOOOOOVED the armor, swords, shields, and marching band.

No comments: