Sunday, September 9, 2012

One last trip to the beach



Saturday was one (of very few) perfect afternoons.  We made it to the beach after a very sincere prayer from Aaron when the car started choking.  For a later post.  The weather was perfect.  The water was perfect.  The new beach we tried was perfect.  The rocks kept the water shallow and perfect for swimming. The boys played well together the whole time.  Perfect
 Isabel was perfectly happy walking in the water and playing in the sand.


 Aaron was pretending to be a crocodile and eat Isabel.  She laughed so hard.  Perfect for a mother heart!

 Fun toys to play on- perfect!
 An awesome sunset.  Perfect!  (Even if I didn't look so perfect).  I don't ever want to forget this day!

It's not often that I get that feeling of life is good.  It's usually pretty hard, and pretty sleep-deprived.  I was grateful to see God's creations.  Remember that even though he has children as many as the sands of the sea, that He still knows and loves me perfectly.  What a gift!

1 comment:

Scott and Karin said...

I love those kinds of days! Savor it!