Thursday, October 18, 2012

Guests!

 Karla and Brad, some of the people that I love with all my heart on the face of this planet.  And now they're on this side of planet earth, and I feel so lucky!  Sorry guys, but this picture was after well over 24 hours of traveling.
 It was better than Christmas when they came.  Thank you to all who helped get ready those presents/much wanted items from home.  Aaron wanted to be a fire fighter for Halloween.
 Isabel got this ADORABLE outfit.
 And Jordan seriously looooooooooooved his Spiderman outfit!

 Christmas, but even better!
And this is a sneak peak of a few strips of a quilt I'm hoping to get done before Karla goes home.  I'm wanting it to go to a friend, but I really don't think it's going to make it time.  It's seriously taken me forever to work on it.  I'll cross my fingers!

We're off to sight seeing and I'll be busy for the next few days.

3 comments:

Brianna Smith said...

Look at Jordan & Aaron's faces! Priceless! They are soooo happy! So glad you had friends visit. Now....when is it my turn? :) Love you!

Traci said...

I love it! I love it! I'm so happy they were excited!

Sabrina Gironda Perkins said...

so fun