Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Bad teeth

 Aaron last year had a huge hole between two molars.  He's not able to tolerate pain in his mouth well.  We tried laughing gas, we tried everything and couldn't get it fixed.  So we ended up having to do outpatient same day surgery and have him put out and intubated to get his teeth fixed.  Since then I've been RELIGIOUS about brushing and flossing.  I've probably missed 5 nights in the last year.  Even when kids are crying, and I'm so tired I can't see straight, I still brush and floss their teeth.

The night of Halloween I was brushing his teeth and noticed some brown that wasn't going away between some molars, so worked extra hard at cleaning his teeth.  He has another huge hole between two more molars.  We're going to the dentist on Wednesday and I hope that we can figure this one out better than last time. :(
You can see where Isabel fell off her tricycle- onto her nose!
 We had 3 days of celebrating Halloween.  It's not really celebrated here in Italy, although it's starting to now.  We organized with some friends to go to several businesses and friends/grandparent's house to trick-or-treat.  It was so much fun for the kids!  The next day is a holiday in Italy and we invited a little Scottish friend over and we celebrated.  The next day was a "Halloween birthday party".  3 days in a row of sweets and treats!  The kids loved it, but I'm glad that we're done with our sugar streak.

 My mom brought glow sticks when she came this summer.  There were a lot of fun with trick-or-treating and with our little friend.
These two love each other to death.  Isabel loves to try and tackle and wrestle her brothers.  I think she's going to be a little Tom boy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those darn Wilson teeth! Sucky for you! And Aaron!