Tuesday, November 19, 2013

what a mess!

 Yesterday Jordan stayed home from school.  He and Isabel managed to be partners in crime and did some damage around the house.  After dumping a whole roll of toilet paper in the toilet after pooping, and clogging it, and after Isabel colored on the table and chairs, and after a lot of morning tantrums, Isabel decided that she needed to eat an ink pad.  Hopefully no major chemicals in that thing.  I washed her up and gave her some milk to try and help dilute it.  Thankfully it was washable ink. :)  And washable markers. :) And thankfully I had a thick pair of rubber gloves to fix that clogged toilet. :)

 This morning Aaron told me to close my eyes.  He then put that nice little beard on me (that Jordan had finished coloring), he did it again with the mustache.  Apparently it was really funny because both Aaron and Jordan laughed their heads off. So I had them take a picture of their handy work too.
I love these little guys more than life itself!

1 comment:

Pedersen Posse said...

Awesome! Classic mommy moments.