Sunday, November 10, 2013

I love you as much as...


Lately with Jordan we've been playing the "I love you as much as..." game.  It's fun to think of ways of describing to him how much I love him, and even more fun to hear what he comes up with.  The other night I was leaving for the evening and hugging each of the kids.

I told him that I loved him as far as the sun.  He thought for a minute and then said

"I love as far as Heavenly Father!"

So cute and melted my heart.


Another Jordanism: as we were walking to school on Friday morning he told me "Mom, I'm going to Jaccopo's house after school!"

This was news to me.  I told him it sounded like a lot of fun to go, but that the mom's have to talk first and agree as to when and where.  After a moment, he said, "but Mom, you and I agreed on it, but you weren't there!"

 Hmmm, I see.

No comments: