Thursday, May 3, 2012

In sickness and in health

Poor Isabel is sick with bilateral conjunctivitis.  Her eyes were literally glued shut this morning and I had to give her a bath to get all the crap out.  She's also had a high fever (not related to the eye infection).  She's got a red throat and we're waiting it out to see how she does.  I feel so bad when I see her like this.
 Not only is the cold making the rounds at our house, but our car decided to die.  The boys were REALLY excited to see the tow truck!  We'll be excited when it works again.  It feels very handicapping to not have a car!

 This is Aaron who "fixed" our car yesterday. :)  Putting these crazy socks on his hands made me laugh.  What you can't see is that he is wearing my running shoes (gigantic on him).

 Jordan has grown up over night.  He's gotten taller, and I think his face doesn't look much like a baby face anymore.  Kind of sad.  My baby boy is getting so big!

Isabel is still pretty stationary, but the last two days she's started scooting a little.  She bounces so much while sitting that it scoots her across the rug.

1 comment:

Pedersen Posse said...

Poor Isabel! I love the pics of Aaron with the gloves and goggles. Good luck getting the car fixed. What a pain! Hope you all get healthy soon.