Monday, November 19, 2012

Il Mondo Creativo (The World of Creativity)

 This weekend I went with two friends to a fair called the World of Creativity.  I've been dreaming about this for weeks and weeks.  We had the stomach flu at our house, and I was lucky enough to escape the vomiting, but did wake up more than one morning with it encrusted on my face and hair. :)

Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture with my friends, and after they left I went to the part where the cakes were being displayed and remembered that I had a camera in my bag and that I wanted to take pictures.

Let me add that little miss Izzy was a trooper despite being her stroller for a very long time.



 Yummy chocolate.  Didn't buy any though.
Oh fabric, how I love thee!  Unfortunately prices in Italy are outrageous.  It was 14-21 euros a yard, and 4 euros for a fat quarter.  I did find one stand that had a very limited selection of fabrics for 7 euros a yard.  Being a sucker for a deal, I bought 3 half yards.  Hoping to use the material to make some pillow covers as Christmas presents.

No comments: