Monday, November 5, 2012

Oh, she's so beautiful!

 Yesterday I was feeling really lousy (still am today) with what I think is bronchitis, and so I stayed home from church and Isabel stayed with me.  When Paolo and the boys came home from church they were sitting at the kitchen table.  Jordan noticed Isabel in her dress and declared "Cosi` Isabel e` molto bella!"  "Oh Isabel is so beautiful like that!".  Random comment that I wasn't expecting, but it sure made me smile.
 I tried to get a picture of how cute she was, but she wouldn't hold still long enough to get her picture taken. (Thanks again to Heidi for bringing the dress to me, and thanks to Traci for giving it to me).
 And also in an attempt to kill the boredom, we made mustaches and the boys pretended to be Captain Hook.  Aaron has an obsession with him right now, and is always drawing Captain H.

1 comment:

Brianna Smith said...

She is SO beautiful! And you have such sweet boys! I love the mustaches- so fun! I hope you feel better soon! Love you