Friday, April 26, 2013

Jordan-isms


Jordan said a few funny things yesterday:

In the car on the way to a birthday party:

Jordan:  "Mom, look my hair's growing!"

I wasn't sure I heard right so I asked:  "What did you say?"

Jordan:  "My hair is growing."

Me:  "where Jordan?"

Jordan: "on my legs and on my knee. (In a very proud-of-himself voice) I'm becoming a Dad!"


On the way home from the birthday party the boys were sharing gummy worms that are two colors.  Before eating one, they would announce what flavor they were about to eat.  The first ones were strawberries & lemon, pear & apple... the Jordan announced "salad and orange!"



In macchina andando a una festa di compleanno:

Jordan:  "Mamma, guarda! Mi stanno crescendo i peli"

Non ero sicura di aver sentito bene quindi ho chiesto:  "Cos'hai detto?"

Jordan:  "Mi stanno crescendo i peli."

Io:  "dove Jordan?"

Jordan: "sulle mie gambe, e anche sul ginocchio. (Poi in a voce fiero di se`) Sto diventando un Papa`!"



Tornando a casa dalla stessa festa i bimbi mangiavano delle caramelle gomose di due colori.  Prima di mangiare quelle caramelle annunciavano i gusti che stavanno per mangiare. All'inizio sentivo: fragola e limone, pera e mela...  Poi Jordan ha detto "insalata e arancia!"

1 comment:

Sabrina Gironda Perkins said...

this is too cute, he is becoming a Dad.