Saturday, October 29, 2011

Isabel is smiling

This last week this little girl has woken up. She is wanting to see everything that's going on around her. She's also starting smiling and cooing like you wouldn't believe! I never thought that such a cute smile would be a problem, but today for all of her breast feedings, towards the end of the feeding she ends up looking at me and smiling instead of eating. Oh well. I'm in love with that smile. Thanks for being so cute Isabel!

Aaron is convinced that this is his very fashionable hat. I think it's used in collecting grapes from the vineyard at the end of the season, but not quite sure about that. I think he looks like a chinese worker in the rice fields. :)
And here's that great smiling!

2 comments:

Pedersen Posse said...

What a cutie! Love the smile footage. It's contagious. I'm still smiling. :)

Dutson Clan said...

What truly wonderful pictures! I love them. It is fun to see how you and your cute family are doing. Tell Aaron he is adorable! It's a great hat. Love the smiles. They for sure contagious.