Monday, October 24, 2011

Sleeping through the night

I hope I'm not cursing myself by posting about this. Isabel has slept through the night for the last 3 nights in a row. I'm hoping that this is a habit that continues. She goes to sleep around 10 p.m. and then I wake up 5-6 a.m. because I'm so full of milk that I can't sleep anymore. I feed her and she goes back to sleep for another 2 hours. My boys have also not gotten up during the night either for the last 3 nights- just up really early in the morning. I can handle that though.

I've had a melancholy 2 days where I'm missing home, family, and friends. I think those kinds of days are normal though.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

oh jules! I feel so bad that i didn't come visit before you left! would it help your melancholy to start planning for a visitor from the states? ;) I really do want to make a visit! and i'm just a gmail-chat or skype call away! love your guts!!

Sabrina Gironda Perkins said...

we miss you too

The Tylkas said...

I think it would be abnormal if it wasn't a hard adjustment. Just remember there is One who suffered this for you. Turn to Him. Love you!

Julie said...

You bet it's normal! This is year 6 of living overseas for me...... and I have those days all the time. Hope you guys are doing well regardless. Good job sleeping Isabel! I started putting Logan to bed earlier, and like magic, he slept way longer. Crazy. I hope she keeps it up for you. xx