Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pictures of the house

I've been waiting for my house to be clean, all my things to be put away, for a sunny day to have good lighting to take pictures of my house. Since that's not realistically going to happen all on the same day I decided to take some pictures (some are even out of focus) and post them anyway. So here's the entrance.
If you look to the right you see kitchen/living room.
This is looking at the living room from the kitchen.
And looking at the kitchen from the living room.
From the living room looking at the front door.
This is my bedroom.
This is the bathroom in my bedroom.
Paolo's brother and uncle had it built right before we came. Way nice of them!
This is the other bedroom (for the kids).
This is the main bathroom. The very short film below I tried to video our house but ran out of space on our card.

1 comment:

The Tylkas said...

They did a great job on your bathroom! Your house is cute! And actually bigger than I was picturing. And by the way you look so great in your picture with Isabel!