Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mail

 I am about one of the most spoiled people that I know.  I've gotten so much love and support since moving here, and I've had numerous packages, but can I just say that nothing warms my heart so much!  I really mean it warms me to the center.  Plus I got some beautiful fabric, and the kids got some fun toys!  We are so spoiled and I couldn't be more grateful.  So thank you, thank you, thank you Traci (and Kati for helping with the fabric)!

 Aaron pointed out that she looked like Santa Claus (one of his fixations) with the yogurt around her mouth.  Yesterday she started getting into my silverware drawer.  I had to move the knives and grateful she didn't cut herself on the one that she managed to get before I could stop her.  She also climbed onto a kitchen chair all by herself - which means she can get onto the table by herself, and eventually fall off all by herself.  She's keeping me on my toes.

No comments: