Tuesday, February 5, 2013

the world's GROSSEST thing ever!




I've learned my lesson.  I should put a post that starts with "nothing special is going on around here."  Apparently it's just asking for it!  Because then one of your kids does something spectacular to change your mind.  Isabel was my child.  Aside from breaking more dishes, she did about the world's GROSSEST thing ever!

I was alone in the house with her waiting for the boys to come back from their music class.  I had walked into the bathroom to pull out the laundry to hang up to dry.  Isabel had followed me into the bathroom.  After I had walked out and hung about 2 things I realized that she hadn't followed me out of the bathroom.  At that same moment I heard noises in the bathroom.  I said to myself outloud: "she's going to be doing something totally gross."


Indeed she had.  As I was walking the 4-5 steps to the bathroom I heard slurping noises, like drinking from a cup.  I found her with the toilet brush container, drinking her "tea", and then she smiled at me really big.  Trying my best not to vomit, and holding in the gagging, I washed her hands and promised to never kiss the cutest face on the planet ever again (or at least not for 24 hours!).  


Try not to loose sleep over this one tonight folks. ;)


3 comments:

Heidi said...

ahhhhahhahhahhahhha! OH MY GOSH!!! You are amazing for holding it together. I'm gagging just reading this. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gotta love kids :)

Unknown said...

Think of it this way...most toilet cleaners have bleach in them, right? So the germs couldn't have been THAT bad! :) I found Milo eating his poop the other morning when I went in to get him...toilet brush water...straight up poop...I don't know maybe they are pretty even.

Pedersen Posse said...

Yeah... that's pretty gross. My insides are still stirring at the imagery. Little Isobel is just strengthening her immune system, right?