Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ramblings

 About one of the cutest things ever that Isabel does, is that her little hand rests on the back of your neck- she does it when you hold her, when she cuddles with you, whenever she's in close contact.  Melts my heart!
 As a rambling thought, my kids are growing like weeds.  It's getting harder and harder to get all 3 to fit into the same tub.  Granted Aaron's getting old enough that pretty soon I should start separating them, but it's faster, although much more water gets splashed EVERYWHERE, to wash them all at once.  I also love this picture because it's a good match to what my kids are like most days.  My boys being totally crazy, and Isabel doing her best to imitate, and one up them on the being crazy.
And as a farewell to this quilt... I washed it and "hung it out to dry", aka on my space heater since we've just had another 18 inches of snow recently.  Friends should be coming by this week to pick it up and take it to the states to give to a friend.  So I lovingly washed it, and am preparing it for a long trip.  It's my favorite quilt I've made so far, and it makes me even happier to give it to someone I love to death.  But I'll be honest and say that I've already started cutting up every piece of fabric that I can get my hands on in order to make another one in the near future.  It's fun to have projects in mind.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

oh my gosh. the tub picture makes me smile! your kids are the cutest!!