Saturday, March 2, 2013

a few of my favorite things...

 The other day I had a few things out on my table while putting groceries away and also having pulled out some fabric I had hoped to cut into.  So here are a few of my favorite things: fresh strawberries, a basil plant, mozzarella di bufala (buffalo mozzarella, you know what I mean only if you've eaten it!), olive oil, and beautiful fabric.  I wish you could have smelled the fresh basil.  It made my mouth water!
 I was able to distract her for about 5 minutes before she realized that she had a bow in her hair (it's usually under a second).  And once she realizes it's there she throws it to the ground in a football touchdown style.  Score!  Free of another silly bow that my mom wants to put in my hair!
On the left is Anziano Anderson.  He happened to be one of the young men that Paolo worked with in our first ward when we moved to Utah.  He finishes his mission at the end of March and speaks excellent Italian!  He's serving in Ferrara, which is the closest branch to us.  It was so fun to see him again!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I miss Buffalo Mozzarella sooooooo much!!!!! Mozzarella is just not the same here in the states.

Brianna Smith said...

Isabel's bow is adorable!!!! She looks so grown up :) Umm.... mozzarella and basil...:) Makes my mouth water too!