Friday, March 22, 2013

floods and tonsils

 This is a river that runs near our house, and this summer there was barely a trickle of water.  Well Monday it was a monsoon and the river rose so high that it was about to flood some houses.  Fortunately it came up to few door steps but didn't flood any houses.  The water level went down that night, but it was scary for those people that live there.

 I have the first tonsillitis of my life, and the first time that I felt like I'm going to die.  I remember people in the ER saying that they felt that way, and I remember thinking, cowboy up!  Now I can have sympathy for them.  I can barely swallow or talk, and have the worst body aches, fever and chills of my life!

Poor Paolo has been working at night and helping me when he gets home. I'm so grateful for his help!

2 comments:

Pedersen Posse said...

You sure it's not strep? It sure looks a lot like Isaac's strep throat did. I'm sorry. Hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

YUCK! Being sick is the worst! Saying a prayer for you right now!