Wednesday, February 20, 2013

tripple spoiled

So last night was another rough one for sleep.  Isabel cried a lot and I ended up wrestling holding her for over an hour last night.  After I had just gotten back to sleep, Jordan got up. Then I got up a few other times last night with kids.  Rough kind of night. 

When I got up with the kids, on the kitchen table was breakfast ready, and a hand written note to each of us from Papa` telling us that he loved us.  It made the bad night not feel so bad after all.  Double blessed- to have a husband/father that loves and supports and gives when life is hard.

Then..... I got ANOTHER package in the mail.  This time and envelope from my friend Kati.  She happens to be another quilt and fabric lover like myself and we used to go to a quilting group together.  She's also a great friend (and not because she sends me packages).



Kati also happens to be a much better quilter than me, and I admire the things she's done.  She's had a few quilts published lately, and I now get to have my own copy!  Thanks for the fabric, interfacing, and good reading!  Triple blessings!

No comments: