Sunday, August 18, 2013

Anniversary: Festa della famiglia

 August 12, 2005

Seems like not very long- 8 years, but when I think about everything that's happened in the last 8 years, it feels almost like 20 years. That's the joy and wonder of marriage and family!  It's full of energy, love, hard and good times, trying and growing times.

I never would have thought love could grow so much in such a short period of time.  But it has, and it's amazing.  I love being married to Paolo, and feel like one lucky woman.  He's such a good dad and a good husband.  I'm glad that through the hard and the good, I don't have to walk alone.  I can have an anchor to hold onto.

We decided this year to name our anniversary "Festa della Famiglia".  I can't come up with a good translation, but it means the family party, or celebrating the family.  Now my anniversary means having a great husband but also 3 wonderful children!  Love all of you!