Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday drive

I don't claim to be a genius.  I don't claim to outright dumb either.  I think I'm somewhere inbetween.  But today I was playing with our camera and I figured out how to modify pictures I've already taken.  So here's the series of modifications.  Awesome!











We went for a Sunday drive.  The kids were bored, they wouldn't sleep, the parents were tired and struggling too, etc.  So we went to visit a  member of our church who is in a rehab. center outside of Imola (about an hour drive from us).  We decided to take a drive up an unknown road on the way back. The view was beautiful!  We found lots of wild black berries. Yum!  And I also figured out how to use my camera to modify the pictures I had taken.  Score, score and score!  Good fruit, calmer kids, great view.  Makes me love living in Italy!

No comments: