Tuesday, August 27, 2013

More beach travels

Summer is winding down.  It's warm but not too hot.  Perfect!  There are some things in life that I want to remember more than others.  Going to the beach for example.  Other things I'd like to forget.  Like being seen in a swim suit for example. My kids absolutely love the beach!

We were able to go and visit some friends again last week at the beach.  We've done a couple of day trips.  One great thing about where I live in Italy is that we're only an hour from the beach.  Amazing, and fun!
 The boys made me laugh because they tried body slamming the waves, ninja kicking and chopping kind of moves to knock those waves over.  It was hillarious!

 Isabel LOVED the water, but most of the time wanted to go in it being held by me.  I was able to coax and convince her to do the shallow part by herself.
Some yummy fruit at the end of a sun-filled day!


 As we were leaving, there was a killer sunset, and while I was driving you could see the big red sun on the horizon.  The picture did not do a good job to show how beautiful it was!

No comments: