Friday, January 27, 2012

First foods

I decided that at 5 1/2 months it was about time I start to give solids to Isabel. I tried once with rice cereal about 2 weeks ago and it didn't go down great. I tried cooking some pumpkin. She made a good face when I put it in her mouth, but once she was able to suck it down, decided it wasn't too bad.

My real struggle with starting solids is having time to pump, at least at first, while replacing a feeding with solids. I'm comprimising by giving a few spoonfuls and then her breast feeding she doesn't eat as much.
Aaron took these last 2 pictures, hence the shadow on the bottom picture. Not too bad for a 4 year-old.

1 comment:

Pedersen Posse said...

How come it is so fun to read about you struggling with the same battles I'm fighting with my kids? Thanks for sharing the last few posts. They made me smile and laugh.