Friday, January 27, 2012

More 2-year-old-ness

And the newest acquired skill growing from an old skill. Old skill: changing his mind 500 times over what he wants to wear. Newly acquired skill: undressing and taking off everything and running away from mom while laughing hysterically that I'm not as fast as he is and trying to make it up to the top of the bunk bed before I can catch him and wrestle clothes back onto him.

Lesson for mom's of a 2-year-old: Never write in INK! Aaron is really into writing and asks how to spell things. So Jordan of course has to do it too. We were writing together (me holding his hand and writing letters). He asked for an O. Then he changed his mind, he wanted an X in the same spot. After doing what he asked he fell apart and had a royal crying fit. It was such a ridiculous reason to cry, I had to take a picture of it. "take it away mommy!!!!!" I can't my dear. It's called ink. You can't erase it.
"Mooooommmmmyyyyyy, hold me!". Sure thing sweetie. I guess we need to invest in some pencils.



No comments: