Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tired

I think that tired is a theme that has been lingering around my house for a very long time. I'm still getting woken up by my boys 2-10 times a night. Last night was about 5. Good average number. And then I get woken up by Isabel to feed every 3 hours or so too. I'm wondering if I'll ever sleep again.
Yesterday at the park I put Isabel in the front seat to be able to watch the kids play. Jordan fell off the swing onto his head when it was almost time to go. He had missed his nap and was OVERLY tired. So he decided he needed to lay in Isabel's car seat. He fell asleep in her car seat and took an excellent nap.

Doing much better after his nap.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Love the picture of all three kids. Still can't believe how much they've changed in just three short months. Watch out Aaron and Jordan, Isabel will be holding her own soon.