Friday, January 13, 2012

keeping up with the Jones'

I made the boys some aprons for our cooking adventures we have. They love the cars material that my mom sent.

We've all heard the colloquialism keeping up with the Jones'. Around here there is no time to keep up with anybody, especially 2 active boys. Lately while I've been trying to actually cook a meal, or clean the house these two tasmanian devils have been ripping a path of destruction through the house.
This was great fun for them. A little less fun to untangle, but overall not too bad.
This is a short video of me walking in on them playing in their room. You never know what you'll find when you turn your back for 0.18 seconds. Actually this was pretty tame to what I find normally, but this is the first time I felt like smiling and trying to capture it on video. Most of the time it's me expressing my great displeasure.

1 comment:

Scott and Karin said...

HA HA! It's not just me that finds my kids doing some crazy things! And you know, I used to be able to keep my house clean when I had two kids...then the third came and that was it. It's even worse with #4! So no one blames you for a messy house, unless ofcourse they don't have kids. Then they don't understand!